[SoF] SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2021 War Clan & Gaming News

HomePortalLatest imagesYOUTUBEFACEBOOKRegisterBF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 11011120324_4629033ef2_tLog in
[SoF] RECRUITMENT APPLICATION TO JOIN BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 8515066067_f55c283230_o
The New Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019, Will Release on 10/25/2019. CoD MW 2019 Contains Clan Support That Clans Need. We Will Build This Clan On CoD Modern Warfare 2019. Follow Intel Here: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 8515066067_f55c283230_o
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 226 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:02 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Multiplayer Gameplay Premiere August 1, 2019
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:50 am by RedKnight
As of 8/29/2019, Most of my current SoF Clan news for CoD Modern Warfare 2019 can be found on a friends SOCOMFANS website. New updates to be added here as needed.

Get a free account and check the link here
:  BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 8515066067_f55c283230_o

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
This Could Be Huge!
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:16 am by RedKnight
This could be great news for Modern Warfare Gamers on the PS4/5 and xBox1.

While we wait for H-Hour... if it ever gets here... and with the new WW2 Battlefield V coming this Fall and with BF1 and CoD WW2 out now... both crap games in my opinion... at least we have some hope for a great new War Shooter.  If MW4 includes any Clan Support with Custom User Private Servers... MW4 will be pure GOLD!

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Call of Duty: WWII review—The less things change…
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:12 am by RedKnight
Call of Duty: WWII review—The less things change…
Stripping out years of feature creep, but doesn't have anything to replace it.

Steven Strom - 11/8/2017, 2:00 PM

Call of Duty: WWII certainly has some interesting timing. It has the dubious duty of returning the landmark first-person series to its titular roots at a time when any game centered on fascism, nationalism, and especially Nazism …

[ Full reading ]
CoD WW2 Fails At Multiplayer Game Play and more...
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:29 am by RedKnight
Sadly, this last attempt to gain my multiplayer favor pushed me away even more and I probably won’t touch the CoD series ever again...
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 8515066067_f55c283230_o
By Kyle Durant
Posted on 6th November 2017

I can already hear the fanboys crying out in unison and know this is going to be an unpopular opinion. Before you feed into your own anger, know that my …

[ Full reading ]
Loot box brouhaha
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 am by RedKnight
Loot box brouhaha: Are video games becoming too much like gambling?

Critics question whether acquiring in-game items in blind boxes constitutes gambling

Both Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Call of Duty WW2 are also part of the Loot Box and Pay-to-Win action.

[ Full reading ]
HEADQUARTERS... Designed by an 8 Year Old
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 10:01 am by RedKnight
Sledgehammer Games employs 8 year olds to design it's games... or something.

New Call of Duty: WWII’s Headquarters mode features revealed

Call of Duty: WWII's Headquarters option is taking several social cues from World of Warcraft.
By Nick Plessas | 06/23/2017
LINK BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 8515066067_f55c283230_o

BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
Disappointing limitation for War mode
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 9:18 am by RedKnight
This news from E3 is not good... but it might get better before game launch. If this doesn't get better (6 vs 6 for Clans?)... CoD WW2 won't be workable for larger online War Clans like us.  Time will tell.

Call of Duty: WWII reveals a disappointing limitation for War mode

If you were expecting big-team battles, you might be a little disappointed.

By Michael Goroff | 06/13/2017 11:25 AM PT | …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Multiplayer Will Feature Hub Worlds With 40+ Plus Players
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 9:16 am by RedKnight
Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Will Feature Hub Worlds With 40 Plus Players, Possibly 48 Player Game Modes?
by  April 26, 2017, James Lara
LINK:  BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 8515066067_f55c283230_o

This looks to be good news for Clan Support.  More big news in June!

With the reveal of WW2 now official, Sledgehammer games have also given us a small glimpse at the multiplayer, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Details Revealed
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:47 am by RedKnight
Call of Duty: WW2 Official Website
LINK:  BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 8515066067_f55c283230_o

Maybe good news for old SoF and maybe CTU members about the new Call of Duty: WWII with possible Clan Support.

Just found this.  Call of Duty: WWII has a potential of real CLAN SUPPORT. See below...

If Call of Duty: WWII has Clan Support, possible Private Servers for Clan Wars, a social …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare GAMEPLAY - IS IT GOOD?
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:39 am by RedKnight
Battlefield 1 looks like a BF4 remake.  I have lots of issues at present.  Maybe after BF1 is out for a few weeks... I could change my mind.  But I have to find at a new game for SoF that has good Clan Support and good Clan controllable Private Servers.  And EA/DICE seems to have left that world behind after BF3.  So... we'll see.

Cod Infinite Warfare has been taking a beating on …

[ Full reading ]
Latest topics
» Test of text
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 7:19 pm by RedKnight

» what up everyone
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:54 am by CaptainHansolo

» Lingering Questions on MW2019
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 10:16 am by RedKnight

» Modern Warfare 2019 Release
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:59 pm by RedKnight

» Multiplayer Gameplay Premiere August 1, 2019
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:11 am by RedKnight

» Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Looks Incredible
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 8:38 am by RedKnight

» BFV... This Kinda Says It All....
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 11:09 am by RedKnight

» Rise and Fall of Socom
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:38 am by RedKnight

» This Could Be Huge!
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:16 am by RedKnight

Most active topics
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE
BF4 BETA NEWS
BELK/OSEA ALLY
AIRCRAFT TIP AND TRICKS
BF4 ON PS3 NEWS FOR NOVEMBER
PS4 NEWS... SEPT/NOV 2013
DundeeJK SOF recruit.
PS4 UPDATE 1.6 AND SONY'S HEADSETS
RED'S TIPS OF THE WEEK.....
Z2pink1stink - Recruitment app. Empty Account
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE Empty
PostSubject: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:32 am

SoF Crew

Mack set up our TWITCH SoF account so we can stream and show our gameplay videos soon.  Mack has all the account information and can set up a TWITCH thread in the PS4 Board how to do this and our Twitch account information for you to use.  Thanks Mack!!

As soon as I can get my BF4 to run again... and get my PS4 to work correctly... I can help make some test videos or streams.  Got to learn how.

My BF4 crashed last night and corrupted my game preferences and made me start from scratch. Lost all my personal game settings... like a new game again.  I've read this has been happening to players after they've earn weapons and XP... the game crashes... trashes your progress and you start over.  Battlelog is on fire over this and DICE isn't talking... just saying they are making server updates.  I didn't lose much... but BF4 players are putting up this game until DICE finishes BF4 and fixes it.  I can't blame them.

Still can't find Spectator Mode... I don't think it's in BF4 yet.

It's odd that some Battlelog players are saying the game is working perfectly for them... but the majority of BF players are having all the problems.  That doesn't make any sense.  Unless it's a region or local server issue only.  The EU and Asia are next with BF4 on 11/29... and DICE will be in deep shit if BF4 still isn't working.  I don't see BF4 working by then.

DICE better get these issues solved fast. At least we have BF3 to fall back on.

And DICE is releasing new DLC maps the first of December... but if BF4 isn't running any better... that will fail also.

And on the PS4... the video of my friends playing their games as I check in on them from the PS4 XMB area... the video is very low resolution and you can hardly tell what you are watching.  It's really bad.  SONY at their gaming conventions, must have shown HD video in the demos so viewers would be impressed with the new option.  So SONY clearly lied to it's customers.  Unless SONY will fix this in a future patch.  The PS4 is getting mixed or low reviews in the game press over the XMB interface.  The xBox1 comes out this week and will put even more pressure to get out the PS4 fixes.... Good!!

And I see major updates to the PS4 video capture option soon.  The xBox1's 5 minute video capture and EDITING on SkyDrive is fantastic!!  And the xBox1 can post to YouTube.  SONY will have to match the xBox1's video capture for sure!!  SONY has 15 minute capture... but Facebook and Twitter/TWITCH postings is crap.

And... still no word from SONY when the USB Headphones issues will be fixed.  It's odd some headphones are working correctly from what I've read.  Those headphones must be USB3 compliant.  Any USB2 accessories don't work.

And the PS4 Bluetooth is still broken.  Bluetooth keyboards, headphones and mice don't work.  More SONY promises broken.  I'm sure in time... they will have to fix the issues.

Post up any problems you are having with BF4. I see more DICE managers on Battlelog now trying to put out the fires from players posts.  DICE only used Twitter to converse with BF3 players... but Battlelog is melting down over BF4.

Get on Battlelog and Twitter and let DICE know how BF4 works for you.

BF4 AND DICE ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Battlefield
Back to top Go down
http://sof-bf4.forumotion.com
MacKaka
SoF Committee
SoF Committee
MacKaka

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:20 am

twitch is almost dead with PLAYSTATION 4, BATTLEFIELD 4 gameplay, if we can livestream some videos we should have the upper hand to get our clan recognised by other players. this is a recruitment method that can work as long as we all work together. if players see our livestream and see that we are working together, using good comms, and playing the objective then they will likely join us if thats what they want.
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:01 pm

It looks like this is what happened to me last night. My BF4 Save Pref File was trashed... so my BF4 started up as a fresh new game.

Bigger problem.... as of now... the PS4 has no option to BACK UP any User files!! Sony has to give the player a way to Back Up game files and data!!

‘Battlefield 4’ PS4 CE-34878-0 error code and save corruption details revealed
November 18, 2013
LINK  BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 8515066067_f55c283230_o

New details have been revealed in regards to several problems that players may be experiencing while playing the PS4 version of the multiplatform video game, “Battlefield 4.” According to a report by Gamesided on Nov. 16, many players are complaining about being kicked out of online matches.

BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 7d6549f23d2a5fdb965268c930d32905

Those that are affected by the issue are getting the CE-34878-0 error code. If they chose to, players can send a report on the error to Sony Computer Entertainment for analysis for future potential improvements. The glitch apparently involves the save file being corrupted. You are then instructed to delete your progress before you could play “Battlefield 4” on the PS4 again. You can check out an image of the error, as well as a set of screens from the PS4 launch game, in the slideshow to the left of this article.

In addition to the CE-34878-0 error code, some users are also reporting that the first-person shooter is freezing a lot on Sony’s new console. Electronic Arts, the publisher of the software product, initially blamed the 1.50 system firmware from Sony Computer Entertainment as the source of the instability before retracting the statement. “Battlefield 4” is reportedly suffering from crashes on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 platforms as well.

The sequel was built using the new Frostbite 3 graphics engine, which is also powering several upcoming titles that will be published by Electronic Arts.

You can order the products from Amazon in the following links: “Battlefield 4,” PS4 and Xbox One. A few Black Friday Countdown deals can also be found in the following link from Amazon.com: Countdown to Black Friday Deals Week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:42 pm

I'm not having any issues with bf4 on my ps3
Back to top Go down
Boostedmk6

Boostedmk6

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:20 am

Yeah i get this screen once in awhile
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:35 am

What’s Wrong with Battlefield 4
Alex DiFiori November 20, 2013

I think it goes without saying that DICE have made a fantastic game in Battlefield 4.  At least, we thought so in our review.  Like every game these days, it has it’s fair share of bugs and issues, but overall, it’s a solid game with great potential, most of which was expertly realized.  Unfortunately, the problems in Battlefield 4 are real and do have a negative impact on the multiplayer experience.

The Campaign

I’ll keep this brief because I doubt you care.  It’s astonishingly bad.  The only reason to play it is for the multiplayer weapon unlocks, and even then, I want the time I invested in playing follow the leader back.  Granted single player content isn’t DICE’s strength, it still begs the question, how is it acceptable to release something this bad that was developed with the resources available to DICE, namely, millions of dollars?

Networking/Sync Issues

The networking in BF4 is arguably better than BF3′s.  Bullets actually hit targets when you expect them to, for the most part at least, in BF4, whereas in BF3, thanks to random bullet spread and sluggish networking, it wasn’t the case nearly as often.  That said, it still leaves a lot to be desired. What scares me are a few words DICE executive producer Patrick Bach once said in an interview; “You can never have a game like Battlefield, with the complexity of the amount of players, vehicles, bullet trajectory, destruction, etc., and have a perfect net code that is one hundred percent perfect,” he said.  So, does that mean we’ll never have the type of smooth gameplay that we so very much crave?

I can’t even begin to express how frustrating it is to lay out an enemy only to be mutually killed after I get the kill.  Yes, there are bullet physics at play, but even so, I call BS on how frequently I get mutual kills.  The only time I remember it being this bad was in the Close Quarters DLC for BF3, which I think most people will agree was a great demonstration of why the BF3 engine didn’t work well as a COD clone.

Additionally, many users have reported all kinds of bizarre issues regarding animation/player syncing, broken hit detection/registration, delayed hit notifications, and a myriad of other isolated and widespread issues that need to be fixed ASAP.

The Unlock Progression

I’d be lying if I said not having to play for hours upon hours just to get the unlocks I want for a given gun isn’t a breath of fresh air in BF4.  But giving new players an explosive weapon by default for every class was a massive mistake on DICE’s part with BF4.  Instead of forcing new players to learn the purpose of each kit through practice, they’ve essentially said, here’s something that explodes, have fun.  Players in BF4 are much less likely to drop Med or Ammo kits/packs and those that do are typically getting XM25ed constantly.  Granted, I think if someone plays for long enough, they’ll realize that doing 5 damage to a tank with their grenade launcher isn’t very effective. There’s still the obvious individual benefit of having a grenade launcher instead of Defibs; you can kill players without expending the effort of having to maintain proper aim or having to be selective with your targeting But this is why we call them noobtubes DICE. They’re crutches, non-valuable weapons that teach players to imagine themselves as one man armies, not teammates.

In conclusion, there as some issues to be had with Battlepacks and Vehicle balance, but overall I think those are issues that won’t have much of a long-term impact on BF4.  The campaign sets a precedent for AAA game design that says it’s okay to produce awful content.  The network issues ruin some players’ experience absolutely and frustrate most players in general.  The unlock progression encourages noob tactics that discourages teamwork, which is one of the central tenants and features of Battlefield. But overall, BF4 is still a solid multiplayer title and I’m optimistic that the multiplayer issues will at least be addressed if not fixed promptly by DICE.  And no, two weeks is not promptly, it’s absurd.  There is no way to properly test, patch, retest, and distribute a patch that fixes these issues in 2 weeks.  That said, I’m not waiting six months for a proper patch either, DICE.

Without turning things into a Battlefield 4 bash-fest, tell us what are some of the things that irk you about the game that you’d like to see fixed or tweaked!

The devs added five new weapons in the patch today. Here's how to get a few of them, I'll edit the post as soon as I find out how to get the others.

I believe the only way to complete the assignments is to achieve everything it requires in one round, so join a high ticket server and hope you don't crash.

L85A2

Assignment: Open Fire

Assault ribbon x3
Get a kill with a pistol in a round
Get a kill with 40mm grenade in a round
Get a kill with the defibrillator in a round

L96A1

Assignment: Need Only One

Sniper ribbon x3
Get a kill with a shotgun in a round
Get a kill with a DMR in a round
Get a kill with C4 in a round

MTAR-21

Assignment: Multitalented

Get a kill with an AR
Get a kill with a LMG
Get a kill with a Sniper Rifle
Get a kill with kill with a grenade

RPK-74M

Assignment: Powder Keg

LMG ribbon 3x
Get a kill with the M224 Mortar

MP7

Assignment: Make A Dent

Destroy an air vehicle with portable AA
Anti Vehicle Ribbon x3

Also, two new gadgets:

Assignment: Safe Raiding

SUAV, Flying laser designator. Must be controlled (Recon)

Unknown requirements

Assignment: Eyes In The Sky

UCAV, Flying Airburst grenade. Must be controlled (Support, Long refil from Ammobox) (Thanks to u/p3lim):

3x Air Superiority Ribbon

1x Jet Fighter Ribbon

New Assignments:

Middle King

10 Hours China Rising
5 Kill streak
1 Kill with SUAV
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:28 am

EA COO Peter Moore states Battlefield 4 issues on PS4 “aren’t true”
Authored by Nadeem Najdi

Battlefield 4 released just last week on the PlayStation 4, and the game has had the unfortunate mishap of being a hotbed of errors and crashes on the console. A large number of players have reported experiencing frequent crashes to the PS4′s dynamic menu, with the multiplayer being almost unplayable for many.

Some forums have entire threads dedicated to the multiplayer issues, like this one on NeoGAF.

BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EABF4PS4

It’s no surprise that many passionate customers just want to play and enjoy their game on their brand new console, and find fixes for these problems. EA COO Peter Moore has seemingly dismissed the cryout however, saying that claims of issues is “not true”, as seen by his response to a user on Twitter in the screengrab below:

BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE Petermoore

This comes across as quite the ignorant reply, as the issues are widespread on the game. I can personally attest to this as my copy is pretty much unplayable in multiplayer on my PS4, even crashing twice while playing single player, bringing up the dreaded “CE-34878-0″ error notice.

DICE has said they are working on a patch for the game, coming some time next week, but outright denying there is anything wrong with the infrastructure of the game isn’t a wise thing to do.
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:02 pm

PS4 FIRMWARE UPDATE 1.51 IS OUT.

I wonder if I will get this ERROR again tonight in BF4? CE-34878-0

So apparently EA/DICE knew about the CE-34878-0 error on BF4 at least 2 weeks before the PS4 was even released

LINK: http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/1r304o/so_apparently_eadice_knew_about_the_ce348780/
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:14 am

DICE uses Beads to tame the Natives.....

DICE To Make Up For Rocky Battlefield 4 Launch With Double XP and Unique Weapon Attachment
David Veselka November 22, 2013

Battlefield 4 developers DICE have some surprises in store for anyone currently enjoying the military-inspired first-person shooter on either the Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 or PC.

BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE Fur_traders_in_canada_1777

In a letter addressed to all Battlefield fans, DICE executive producer Karl Magnus Troedsson writes that while the team is more than proud to have launched Battlefield 4 across five different platforms, they are “less proud to see that the game has experienced some turbulence during the launch period.”

“While some platforms have had only minor problems, others have had more than their fair share of issues,” Troedsson continued. “Resolving the launch issues is our #1 priority. In fact, we are so serious that we have the entire team working to stabilize the game and we will not move on to other projects until we are sure that Battlefield 4 meets – and exceeds – your expectations. It is the right thing to do.”

In order to help smooth things over while the studio works tirelessly on updates, fixes, and patches, and to also show a measure of gratitude for your patience, DICE comes bearing gifts in the form of double XP and a unique weapon attachment.

“To show our appreciation for your patience as we work through these issues, we are announcing that from November 28 through December 5, we will reward all players with Double XP for every multiplayer match they complete,” Troedsson writes. “We understand that the launch issues may have impacted your progression, and we want to do everything we can to help you get back the XP that you may have lost. Also, to cap off the week, on December 5 we will give all players that log in to Battlefield 4 multiplayer a M1911 pistol scope. This special sidearm scope, previously reserved for our DICE developers, has a 3X zoom and is available for all classes in Battlefield 4.”

A number of updates for Battlefield 4 are forthcoming, including a PC game update next week, an incoming PlayStation 4 patch, and more. Be sure to stay tuned to MP1st to get all the latest info!

So, are you stoked about some bonus XP and a new weapon attachment? Is it enough?
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Attack Chopper needs fixing

Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:13 pm

12/3/13

FROM DICE:  PS4 Update rescheduled.  And players issues and comments on BF4 as of today.

LINK TO BATTLELOG FORUM PAGE:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2955065220512384570/1/
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:35 am

Video shows Battlefield 4 netcode in worst case scenario
A new video shows the problems with the BF4 netcode in the worst case scenario.
December 3rd, 2013

One of the biggest issues Battlefield 4 faces right now, aside from the crashes (something that DICE has improved), is the netcode and how the game handles lag. And we’ve seen plenty of examples of the netcode problems in Battlefield 4 (like a strange bug that apparently duplicates a player).

While most players have occasional and minor netcode problems, some are experiencing the issues on a much larger level. The above video shows what can happen when the netcode / lag problems really get out of hand. DICE has previously said that the netcode is the number one issue at the moment, and that the entire team is currently working to stabilize Battlefield 4.

For a simple explanation of what “netcode” / lag actually is, check out the GIF below (source).

BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE R8u9cr5
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:07 pm

Good Battlelog Forum to follow.

The bad news keeps rolling in BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 8515066067_f55c283230_o
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Battlefield 4 Problems Halt 'Future Projects' and Expansions
Map packs likely to be delayed.
by Mitch Dyer
December 4, 2013

Developer DICE is "not moving onto future projects or expansions until we sort out all the issues with Battlefield 4," an EA representative told IGN. "We know we still have a ways to go with fixing the game – it is absolutely our #1 priority.  The team at DICE is working non-stop to update the game."

We inquired with EA about how this affects the future of other DICE games, such as Star Wars Battlefront and Mirror's Edge. "We haven’t announced a ship date for Battlefront but right now the team is focused on fixing Battlefield 4," an EA spokesperson said.

Earlier this week EA delayed a PlayStation 4 patch for Battlefield 4, which saw the release of its China Rising DLC. Users reported problems with the add-on in addition to the existing issues, such as server limitations and game ejections, on consoles.

China Rising was "already in the final stages of development by the time issues began with Battlefield 4," so EA "decided to fulfill our promise to deliver it this week."

Updates for all platforms are coming soon, but EA has not specified precisely when patches will resolve Battlefield 4's issues.

"We know many of our players are frustrated, and we feel your pain," EA said. "We will not stop until this is right."
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:43 pm

This is what happens.... when you force a game developer like DICE, to release a new game that's not fully finished and tested and then put it into the retail market anyway to beat another game to market.

EA is known for this.  And now it's time to pay the piper......

EA's Chickens have come home to roost!!!

Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:58 am

Battlefield PS4 and PS3 Patches Deployed, “Insta-Deaths” To Be Addressed In Upcoming Updates
David Veselka December 05, 2013

BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE Error_2

Both the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 versions of Battlefield 4 are receiving their respective game updates today.

The PlayStation 4 patch, as you may remember, was intended to originally launch on December 3, but was later delayed for additional testing. As of this writing, it should now be available to download. As a reminder, here are the notes for the PlayStation 4 patch.

Battlefield 4 PlayStation 4 Patch Notes
   Fixed the “one-hit kill” bug where bullets were sometimes applying their damage multiple times to a character. This could lead to firefights where normal rifles sometimes dealt one-shot kills, which is not as designed.
   Fixed a crash that could occur when having a very large amounts of Friends
   Enabled audio in PS4 video captures

The PlayStation 3 update, on the other hand, is a bit heftier of a patch that addresses some stability issues and includes a number of miscellaneous fixes.

Battlefield 4 PlayStation 3 Patch Notes

Reduced the risk of a crash when transitioning from one multiplayer round to another
   Fixed a crash that could occur when creating decals (bullet hit effects, etc.)
   Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving vehicles
   Fixed a crash that could occur when moving outside of the intended play area
   Fixed a crash that could occur when firing the MBT and IFV gunner incendiary weapon
   Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the Options menu
   Fixed a problem with weapon accessories using up too much memory, which in turn could lead to crashing

Field Upgrades Reactivated

We have now fixed the Field Upgrades “Indirect Fire” and “Perimeter Defense” that were crashing the game. These Field Upgrades were previously deactivated as a workaround to this very frequent crash. With this fix in place we are now reactivating the Field Upgrades in question.

One-Hit Kill Bug Fixed

Fixed the “one-hit kill” bug where damage from a single bullet sometimes was applied multiple times. This could lead to firefights where normal rifles sometimes dealt one-shot kills, which is not as designed.

Improved Hit Sync

We previously removed interpolation of damage events (like you taking damage from someone shooting at you) to make them feel more responsive, but that made the damage sync suboptimal. We are committed to tweaking the sync so that it will stay more true to what you are actually seeing. The first step towards this is taken in this patch, so you should see some improvement on this now. We will continue to work on improving hit sync in the game. This change is already live on PS3, PC, and PS4, and will go live on Xbox One and X360 in upcoming patches.

Miscellaneous Fixes

Fix for stuck in infinite loading screen
   Fix for flares exploit where you could deploy flares faster by leaving and re-entering a vehicle
   Moved an infantry spawn point on Rogue Transmission at first base that was previously positioned outside of combat area
   Adjusted AT weapon at first base on Rogue Transmission from second floor barrack to outside on ground. Previously, players had to destroy a wall in order to reach the weapon
   Performance fix when firing upon large destruction objects (mostly after Levolution events)
   Minor performance optimizations
   Fix for destroyed object parts still being visible in the game world
   Smoother movement of networked objects (like vehicle turrets)
   Fix for audio randomly dropping out when driving a US tank
   SP/South China Sea: Added collision for place where player could get stuck

Lastly, Battlefield 4 developer who goes by the name “Trydling” on the Battlelog made it a point to explain that, as he mentioned in a previous report, the feeling of sometimes being killed instantly, which us gamers like to call an “insta-death”, is not related to the “one-hit kill bug” that has been resolved in the two patches above.

“We are seeing reports from people that this is still present, with descriptions such as ‘I came around the edge of a building and died instantly’,” he writes. “It is important to understand that this is not the One-hit Kill Bug, that is another issue that we are working on addressing. For this, it is important to understand how some of the interpretations made by the game happen so that you can understand the difference.”

“We saw an issue where a bullet travelling towards an opponent would cause damage in one frame, and then again in the next frame. Therefore bullets would cause 2x damage if they hit the target between these two frames. This issue has been addressed.”

“The issue of dying before you saw who shot you is a different beast. We use a term called Interpolation in reference to where you are in the game world. There are instances where the death camera is initiated before the correct internet packets have arrived to be interpolated by your camera. This gives the impression that you were killed by ‘one shot’ as someone came around the corner of a building. We have identified this issue and will address it in upcoming updates.”

As Trydling mentions, it looks like there are more updates to come, and as we recently learned, DICE has halted progress on future projects and expansions in an effort to give Battlefield 4 the old fixer-upper. You can read the official statement from DICE right here.

Any PlayStation users notice any improvements?
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:15 pm

THIS WOULD BE THE TIME TO GET ON BF4 BATTLELOG AND KEEP UP THE PRESSURE ON DICE AND EA.... TO GET THE BF4 WE NEED!!! THIS WORKED FOR BF3 IN 2012.

IF YOU WANT A WORKING SQUAD-UP SYSTEM LIKE WE HAD IN BF3 OR BETTER.... BF4 PRIVATE SERVERS....  WORKING MIC COMMS BETWEEN ALL SQUADS AND COMMANDER... AND THE REST WE NEED FOR REAL TEAMWORK...  GET ON BATTLELOG AND BE A THORN IN DICE/EA's SIDE!!!

EA IS UNDER HUGE PRESSURE TO GET BF4 RIGHT... AND KEEP IT'S CUSTOMER'S BUYING AND PLAYING BF4!!!

BF4 BATTLELOG:  BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE 8515066067_f55c283230_o

EA Stocks Drop After DICE Project Stall Caused By Battlefield 4 Issues
David Veselka December 05, 2013

EA investors aren’t responding too well to the recent news of EA-owned developers DICE halting progress on upcoming Battlefield 4 expansions and even future video game projects like Star Wars: Battlefront.

As, GameInformer reports, via SeekingAlpha, EA stocks have dropped nearly 7.5% since the announcement.

The decision comes after what seems like an overwhelming influx of Battlefield 4 bugs and issues that have plagued the title since launch and have caused a bit of a distrust between gamers and developers. You can catch up on the details right here, but constant crashing, late DLC, and late patches are among the handful of factors contributing to Battlefield 4′s bad press.

The good news: A direct impact on EA’s finances like this might force the publisher to rethink launch strategies. Gamers can express concerns all they want, but in the end, it’s money that talks.

What’s your take?
Admin
RedKnight

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Battlefield 4: Big Problems need Big Solutions

Back to top Go down
xPSYCHOPATH410x

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 8:45 pm

To be honest i've had zero problems lately. I haven't been kicked in a long long time. I haven't had too many questionable deaths either. Just minor grievances and some lag here and there in the big rooms. You can certainly build a clan on it now. Just takes a little extra work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE   BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1