[SoF] SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2021 War Clan & Gaming News

HomePortalLatest imagesYOUTUBEFACEBOOKRegisterTRICKS AND TIPS!! 11011120324_4629033ef2_tLog in
[SoF] RECRUITMENT APPLICATION TO JOIN TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o
The New Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019, Will Release on 10/25/2019. CoD MW 2019 Contains Clan Support That Clans Need. We Will Build This Clan On CoD Modern Warfare 2019. Follow Intel Here: TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 226 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:02 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Multiplayer Gameplay Premiere August 1, 2019
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:50 am by RedKnight
As of 8/29/2019, Most of my current SoF Clan news for CoD Modern Warfare 2019 can be found on a friends SOCOMFANS website. New updates to be added here as needed.

Get a free account and check the link here
:  TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
This Could Be Huge!
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:16 am by RedKnight
This could be great news for Modern Warfare Gamers on the PS4/5 and xBox1.

While we wait for H-Hour... if it ever gets here... and with the new WW2 Battlefield V coming this Fall and with BF1 and CoD WW2 out now... both crap games in my opinion... at least we have some hope for a great new War Shooter.  If MW4 includes any Clan Support with Custom User Private Servers... MW4 will be pure GOLD!

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Call of Duty: WWII review—The less things change…
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:12 am by RedKnight
Call of Duty: WWII review—The less things change…
Stripping out years of feature creep, but doesn't have anything to replace it.

Steven Strom - 11/8/2017, 2:00 PM

Call of Duty: WWII certainly has some interesting timing. It has the dubious duty of returning the landmark first-person series to its titular roots at a time when any game centered on fascism, nationalism, and especially Nazism …

[ Full reading ]
CoD WW2 Fails At Multiplayer Game Play and more...
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:29 am by RedKnight
Sadly, this last attempt to gain my multiplayer favor pushed me away even more and I probably won’t touch the CoD series ever again...
TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o
By Kyle Durant
Posted on 6th November 2017

I can already hear the fanboys crying out in unison and know this is going to be an unpopular opinion. Before you feed into your own anger, know that my …

[ Full reading ]
Loot box brouhaha
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 am by RedKnight
Loot box brouhaha: Are video games becoming too much like gambling?

Critics question whether acquiring in-game items in blind boxes constitutes gambling

Both Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Call of Duty WW2 are also part of the Loot Box and Pay-to-Win action.

[ Full reading ]
HEADQUARTERS... Designed by an 8 Year Old
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 10:01 am by RedKnight
Sledgehammer Games employs 8 year olds to design it's games... or something.

New Call of Duty: WWII’s Headquarters mode features revealed

Call of Duty: WWII's Headquarters option is taking several social cues from World of Warcraft.
By Nick Plessas | 06/23/2017
LINK TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o

TRICKS AND TIPS!! …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
Disappointing limitation for War mode
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 9:18 am by RedKnight
This news from E3 is not good... but it might get better before game launch. If this doesn't get better (6 vs 6 for Clans?)... CoD WW2 won't be workable for larger online War Clans like us.  Time will tell.

Call of Duty: WWII reveals a disappointing limitation for War mode

If you were expecting big-team battles, you might be a little disappointed.

By Michael Goroff | 06/13/2017 11:25 AM PT | …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Multiplayer Will Feature Hub Worlds With 40+ Plus Players
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 9:16 am by RedKnight
Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Will Feature Hub Worlds With 40 Plus Players, Possibly 48 Player Game Modes?
by  April 26, 2017, James Lara
LINK:  TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o

This looks to be good news for Clan Support.  More big news in June!

With the reveal of WW2 now official, Sledgehammer games have also given us a small glimpse at the multiplayer, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 2
Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Details Revealed
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyThu Apr 27, 2017 11:47 am by RedKnight
Call of Duty: WW2 Official Website
LINK:  TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o

Maybe good news for old SoF and maybe CTU members about the new Call of Duty: WWII with possible Clan Support.

Just found this.  Call of Duty: WWII has a potential of real CLAN SUPPORT. See below...

If Call of Duty: WWII has Clan Support, possible Private Servers for Clan Wars, a social …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare GAMEPLAY - IS IT GOOD?
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:39 am by RedKnight
Battlefield 1 looks like a BF4 remake.  I have lots of issues at present.  Maybe after BF1 is out for a few weeks... I could change my mind.  But I have to find at a new game for SoF that has good Clan Support and good Clan controllable Private Servers.  And EA/DICE seems to have left that world behind after BF3.  So... we'll see.

Cod Infinite Warfare has been taking a beating on …

[ Full reading ]
Latest topics
» Test of text
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 7:19 pm by RedKnight

» what up everyone
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 1:54 am by CaptainHansolo

» Lingering Questions on MW2019
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 10:16 am by RedKnight

» Modern Warfare 2019 Release
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:59 pm by RedKnight

» Multiplayer Gameplay Premiere August 1, 2019
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 9:11 am by RedKnight

» Red Dead Redemption 2 Gameplay Looks Incredible
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 8:38 am by RedKnight

» BFV... This Kinda Says It All....
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 11:09 am by RedKnight

» Rise and Fall of Socom
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 9:38 am by RedKnight

» This Could Be Huge!
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyThu May 31, 2018 10:16 am by RedKnight

Most active topics
BF4/PS4 PROBLEMS AND ISSUES HERE
BF4 BETA NEWS
BELK/OSEA ALLY
AIRCRAFT TIP AND TRICKS
BF4 ON PS3 NEWS FOR NOVEMBER
PS4 NEWS... SEPT/NOV 2013
DundeeJK SOF recruit.
PS4 UPDATE 1.6 AND SONY'S HEADSETS
RED'S TIPS OF THE WEEK.....
Z2pink1stink - Recruitment app. Empty Account
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TRICKS AND TIPS!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

TRICKS AND TIPS!! Empty
PostSubject: TRICKS AND TIPS!!   TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Pro Players Don’t Need Glitches to Destroy You in Battlefield 4
By Ryan Rigney
LINK  TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o

Next-generation military shooter Battlefield 4 is pretty busted. The game often crashes, there’s tons of lag, certain modes are inaccessible half the time and players have been complaining about getting unfairly fragged thanks to a one-hit-kill bug. But before you cry “glitch,” know that some of the coolest tricks used by the guys constantly slaughtering you aren’t exploits — just skillfully deployed maneuvers that are part of the game’s design.

Battlefield 4, which shipped October 29 (and was then available at the respective November launches of PlayStation 4 and Xbox One), is in the process of being patched by Electronic Arts. Even after it’s fixed, there’s a good chance that guys like Taylor Sollazo, 23, will keep owning you.

When I first encountered Sollazo, who goes by the handle of ScumbagWally, I was playing a multi-round set in Domination, an infantry-only mode focused on controlling territory around the game map. Thankfully, Sollazo was on my team. The dude was an absolute machine — every match we played, he’d come out with 25 or more kills and only a few deaths. We won every single game, and it was almost entirely because of him.

Impressed by his apparent skill, I opened up his profile to check out what weapon loadout he was using. What I found made no sense.

Sollazo was rocking one of the most basic assault rifle weapons, the SCAR-H, and he didn’t have any fancy attachments or perks on it. Although Battlefield gives you access to more powerful weapons as you level up, he was exclusively using equipment that was easily available to me, a low-rank player.

Some basic stats on Sollazo: His rank is 110, compared to me at level 9. He’s put 180 hours into Battlefield since it launched.

But this is the crazy part: His average kill-death ratio is 4.7. That means that for every 10 times Sollazo dies, he takes 47 people down with him.

This guy isn’t just good — he’s a death machine. In all my years of playing Battlefield games, I may have gone 30-and-1 only once or twice. Sollazo was doing it in every other game we played together.

The next time I died, I decided to wait a minute before spawning back in. Instead, I stayed on the menu and watched Sollazo play through his own viewpoint — a nifty feature new to Battlefield 4. From what I could tell, he just ran around the map at top speed at all times, throwing a few health-regenerating packs at his feet whenever he found a good cover spot and then taking out three or more enemies at a time from his carefully chosen location before moving on to the next one.

There was one other thing I noticed, although I didn’t understand the significance of it at the time. Every few seconds while moving around, Sollazo would suddenly hop. There didn’t seem to be any particular rhythm or logic to it — he’d just jump in the air every once in a while, although he did it more often when he was engaging enemies head-on.

Above: Taylor “ScumbagWally” Sollazo dominates a few enemy teams

I added Sollazo as a friend on Xbox Live, and sent him a message: “Hey, how the hell are you so good? Seriously, teach me your ways.”

A few minutes later, a reply appeared. “I eat my Wheaties,” it read.

“Dude. You have a 4.7. You’re on something a lot stronger than Wheaties.”

“Mountain Dew,” came the reply.

Obviously he wasn’t going to open up a dojo and teach me how to be a Battlefield master for nothing. So I asked if he would like to do an interview for WIRED, and he agreed. Sollazo explained via email some of the techniques he uses to dominate in Battlefield 4, and set me straight on the difference between “exploits” and legitimate tricks used by high-level players.

“Battlefield isn’t about raw talent or skill,” he says. “It’s about your awareness to events as they occur around you.”

Sollazo explains that his seemingly erratic jumping, called “bunny hopping,” is simply a habit built up over years of playing first person shooters ever since the first Halo. The reason is simple: It makes him harder to hit. (Bunny hopping is a contentious element of Battlefield 4, to say the least.)

A look at Sollazo’s Battlelog page shows that he favors using favors hip-firing accuracy. Almost every time he engages an enemy at close or long range, he begins by hip-firing while still sprinting, then pulls up his scope. The boosts to his hip-firing accuracy kick in the game’s auto-aim, pulling his iron sights towards the enemy automatically.

Sollazo also points out that what seems like a glitch is just baked into the game: You can revive your teammates with the defibrillator without actually touching them. As long as you’re standing on top of them, you can shock the air and your teammate will rise from the dead.

When I approached Sollazo to ask about the defibrillator trick, I referred to it as an “exploit,” and he was quick to correct me.

“Exploits are something that gives someone an unfair advantage over another player and was not meant to be implemented in the final release of the game,” Sollazo wrote. “The defib has a wide arc of [effect] that does not require you to aim directly at a teammate to get the revive animation. This has been a mechanic in place since the release of Battlefield 2 on the PC.”

A true exploit, he said, would be something more along the lines of “flare glitching,” a bug in Battlefield 4 that gave players an invulnerability to anti-air weapons while flying attack and scout helicopters.

Sollazo points out that the defibrillator should probably be patched, but not because it magically works in mid-air. Sometimes it doesn’t work even when you’re hovering directly over a teammate and pointing it right at them, he said, calling it “a faulty system and poorly tested mechanic.”

This is what happens when seriously smart players tear apart a game. They don’t play it “realistically,” because it’s better to examine it as a system, discover its flaws, and utilize them to maximum advantage.

Still, the question remains: Should Battlefield 4‘s developers address some of the tricks currently being used by top players? Or are they a legitimate part of the game that should be left in, for the sake of savvy players who like to take advantage of them?

On second thought, these hair-splitting questions can probably wait until Electronic Arts gets the game to run properly.
Back to top Go down
http://sof-bf4.forumotion.com
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

TRICKS AND TIPS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRICKS AND TIPS!!   TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:19 am

BF4 Battlepacks Explained! | How Battle Packs Work in Battlefield 4 and Why They're Good!

Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

TRICKS AND TIPS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRICKS AND TIPS!!   TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:25 am

The Beginners Guide To BF4 (Battlefield 4 Commentary/Gameplay)

Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

TRICKS AND TIPS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRICKS AND TIPS!!   TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:35 am

BF4 ULTIMATE Helicopter Tutorial - Level 1 Beginner

YeshGaming: TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o

Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

TRICKS AND TIPS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRICKS AND TIPS!!   TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:50 am

Becoming An Attack Boat Pro - Level 1 - Understanding Weapons

YeshGaming:  TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o

Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

TRICKS AND TIPS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRICKS AND TIPS!!   TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:08 am

BF4 - Leveling Up Jets/Helis Quickly (Easy Method)

Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

TRICKS AND TIPS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRICKS AND TIPS!!   TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:51 am

Network Smoothing. What it is and how to use it.  Test your internet speed.  Then test your Network Smoothing and see what works for you.

As always... do your homework for best play!  I'm going to try a setting of 10 network smoothing to start with.

Network Speed Explained:  TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o

On Battlelog:  TRICKS AND TIPS!! 8515066067_f55c283230_o

Battlefield 3 - Network Smoothing Factor & EXAMPLES
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

TRICKS AND TIPS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRICKS AND TIPS!!   TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Suggestion..... along with the NETWORK SMOOTHING topic above... test your "PING" on your Internet Service Provider's network.  You want a PING below 100 if possible.

One thing that gives you game LAG or Latency...  that's the time when you push a button on your controller... and that signal has to travel from your PS4, over your ISP's network, to the EA Hosting BF4 Server and back to your PS4, to show you that you just shot an enemy on your TV.  Many factors can cause what you see and think is game LAG.

What is LAG?:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lag_%28online_gaming%29

What is PING?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping_%28video_gaming%29

For video online gaming... it is suggested that your PING should be below 100.  A PING over 100 could cause LAG or game crashing. ALSO: USING A WIRED GAMING NETWORK IS IMPORTANT!! Using a wireless connection from your PS4 to your wireless router will introduce more LAG.

TEST your ISP's PING on your home Network:  http://www.pingtest.net/  -  Note, your PS4 can not use FLASH in it's PS4 Browser... so you can't test your PING from your PS4... use your home computer to test your network PING.

NOTE:  Your PING numbers will change depending on how far you are away from the game hosting server.  If you live in the Eastern U.S., and the EA BF4 Hosting Server is an U.S. Eastern Server... you PING will be the lowest.

However.... If you are in the Eastern U.S., and you are playing BF4 on a Hosting Server in the Western U.S., or a European Server in England... your PING number could be very high, causing you a lot of game LAG.

What is Latency?
Latency, or lag in this context, is a measure of the time delay experienced by a system. In gaming terms, it is the time between the user input and the picture change that is a result of this input. Latency is important because it can significantly affect the quality of the gaming experience, and consequently a user’s interest in ever playing that game again on a particular device — a chief concern for any game developer, game publisher, or service platform provider.

Gamepad Play via Console
Below are the typical steps involved in a console system communication sequence once a gamepad key is pressed:

TRICKS AND TIPS!! Latency1_blog1a-1024x477

It is important to note that everything after the GPU rendering (step 6) happens on a frame boundary, which equates to approximately 16.6 milliseconds at 60 fps. On a dedicated console with a highly optimized game, steps 3-6 can take anywhere from 50-80 milliseconds, and steps 7-10 take another 30-60 milliseconds, depending upon the TV.

This yields a total end-to-end latency of between 100 and 150 ms on the current generation consoles(PS3 & xBox360), which is just fast enough to make games feel smooth for the majority of gamers, yet certainly nowhere near their potential. A high-end gaming PC can easily reduce this latency by several frames.

The new Next-Gen Consoles like the PS4, is closer to a PC's settings for reducing latency.

The BF4 game is going through many patches and fixes.  The game needs to be further optimized for the PS4 and the Frostbite3 engine.  DICE is working as fast as they can to fix BF4.  EA must now also optimize their Game Server Farms to best run BF4 around the world.  It is assumed that EA now hosts this BF4 Server Farm.... but this is not confirmed yet.  SONY's Servers could also be the Hosting Servers.

Interesting Video and Product to help with LAG.  I have no idea if this works for the PS4.  Contact SEJENT for info about this LagBuster.  Could be total crap, so check it out.

I use the new Linksys High Speed wireless Router that has special settings for gaming... that does the same thing the LagBuster does... and a lot cheaper.  LINKSYS:  http://support.linksys.com/en-us/support/routers/ea6300
TRICKS AND TIPS!! EA6300,0

SEJENT:  http://www.sejent.com/

IGN LagBuster Review:  http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/10/lagbuster-review

Full user Lagbuster review YouTube:

THE OTHER SIDE:  LagBuster A Scam??
Back to top Go down
RedKnight
Admin
RedKnight

TRICKS AND TIPS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRICKS AND TIPS!!   TRICKS AND TIPS!! EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:18 am

STRAIGHT PULL - Bugged or As Designed? - Battlefield 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRICKS AND TIPS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRICKS AND TIPS!!   TRICKS AND TIPS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TRICKS AND TIPS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[SoF] SOLDIERS OF FORTUNE :: MULTI-GAMING BOARDS :: BATTLEFIELD 4 INTEL-
Jump to: